- It’s browser-based
- It manages membership information, reports, check-in, events, small groups, contributions, volunteers and more
- Multi-site and multi-user access
- Access to in-depth, intuitive training and dedicated level 2 support
- Fully customizable to fit your church
- Smartphone and tablet capabilities
- Send bulk messages instantly by phone, email or SMS text messaging through Arena
- Design and run your entire website from Arena Premium
- Allow for online registrations, payments and contributions
- Real-time database
- Access to the Developer Community where you have access to other developers and developer tools so you can share ideas and technology
- Map interface for group locator
To find out more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call (800) 877-0222 or visit www.shelbysystems.com/shelbyarena.
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own…” -1 Corinthians 6:19The article goes on to say that this trend is growing and many of these communities are working towards healthier lifestyles. In 2009, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation was even awarded $5 million in grants to 22 faith-based organizations that work to increase exercise and healthy eating through community advocacy.
“The gospel is a gospel of spirit, soul and body,” said Flowers, senior pastor at the Faith Outreach Center International in San Antonio. “We pay a lot of attention to the spirit side and very little attention to the body side.”Does your church do anything to promote good health?