Website redesigns should be carried out strategically and to meet a need. So if your church has one of these needs, then it may be time to refresh your site:
- Your site is not mobile-friendly – This is a top priority right now. If you don’t have a mobile-friendly, responsive website, you need to fix that right now.
- Your logo or branding changes – This may seem obvious, but if you’re going to invest in a new logo or graphic branding package, then make sure your website is redesigned to reflect the change.
- Your site is not guest-friendly – Consider the content and layout of your site. Is it mainly for guests or members? If everything is geared to members, it might be time to fix some things.
- You need to change website platforms – This redesign is typically forced. If you’re moving to a new web platform, then you will likely have to make design changes to the site. It’s rare that you can move across platforms and keep a consistent look and feel.
- Your site is dated – This is more of a design aesthetic than the other items in this list. But if your site looks old and feels old based on the graphics and content, move forward on a redesign.
Shelby Systems has decades of experience working with ministries of all sizes, for more creative ideas and suggestions contact your Shelby Sales Consultant today!